Friday, June 4, 2010

So....

So….the first mass email went out to the 18 of us who made it into Podunk U’s Accelerated BSN program.  So…now we can all get to know each other! :)
So…I’ve added 10 of them to my facebook friends already.  Pretty cool to ‘meet’ everyone!  I was in Chem I with one of the girls.  On the demographic front, out of the 10 I’m facebook friends with, 4 people are older than me; 5 younger; 1 unknown.  Youngest is 23; oldest 44.
So…oooooh.  So I’ve already done both good and bad on my first set of two Chem II quizzes.  Yuck.
So...I'm TB negative.  My Hep-B-shot-arm still hurts like hell.  My nurse Wendy is awesome and looked up that tetanus I got back in 2006.  They said it was a bug bite and I needed the shot; a week after that, the town of Podunk had an outbreak of staph infections of the skin that even closed a couple of the schools for disinfection.  That's what I think I had.
So…Looks like I’ll be traveling for the bank next week to help implement Reg E.  That’s the legislation that just changed that will keep you from being able to use Overdraft Privilege with your debit card, unless you Opt In.  So…I don’t know about you, but when I’ve got a basket full of groceries on the conveyor belt at Walmart, I’d rather incur an Overdraft fee and it clear, than have no fee but get declined with all my groceries sitting there and leaving the store with a red face.
So…I am worried about travelling when I have a chapter of a class that I struggle with due every other night.  But the bank pays me well to travel.  As long as my hotel has Wi-Fi, I guess I’ll get my homework done!
So…I’m taking a CPR class with a bunch of lifeguards at SIX AM tomorrow.  Wowza that’s early.
So…all of the ladies that I’m in class with are all fit.  Makes me a bit self-conscious for not having worked out in the last year.  Kinda makes me want to do a bit of a crash diet before Orientation on the 18th! (I know, I know, crash anything isn’t good, blahblahblah).
So…tomorrow afternoon, all of my banking cronies and I are showing up at a collegue’s birthday party.  He knows about his party, but doesn’t know about us!
So…now you know.  

No comments: