Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Online classes; no stranger.

I've taken a disproportionate amount of online classes. My first BS and MS degrees (bs...ha!) were from the best online college, Western Governors University.  (they really are the best; they keep winning awards to substantiate that claim.)

So I knew that these classes, Health Care Admin and Research, had great potential to be huge pains the ass.

Well, they are. :-)

You really end up doing a LOT more work in most online classes. Where an in class discussion would suffice in the brick-&-mortar world, online you get a project.
X 5 days a week (seriously) & then X 2 classes. A lot of it is busy work, too.

But I do like Health Care Admin because it is the business side and, well, up until this year, I've known nothing but business.

I was asked to take the Myers-Briggs personality test. (its a Carl Jung test, really.)

I LOVE stuff like this, and I've taken it before, so I couldn't wait to see who I was NOW.

I took it twice. *blush
I was ENTJ and then ENFJ. ENFJ is what I was the last time I took it. I feel like that is probably me.

I'll post info on what that means next. I'll post a link to the test, too.  REALLY cool for self discovery and for understanding others. I really believe in the stuff.

Well, I'm off for now to look up a clinical research article, write a paper on the ORID method, and join discussion board debate on delegation of an LPN.

No comments: