Friday, April 29, 2011

High Acuity Final. TOMORROW

It's a good thing I've waited until now to get a bad case if the "I don't wannas" because this is my last bricks-and-mortar class final.

(I have a couple of online classes to contend with, but that's somehow different in my mind.)

My instructor sent us the blueprint, so I at least will know where to focus my energy:

"The breakdown of questions for the final exam will be as follows:

Number of questions / Topic
17/Neonatal material
41/ ECG (Multiple choice-there will be strips on this portion also)
7/ Sepsis
9/ pacemaker
5/hemodynamics
3 /Heart surgery (CABG)
3 /Heart Surgery (valves)
3 /IABP
3 /Transplantation
5 /Mechanical ventilation
3 /ARDS
3 /Shock

Have a good weekend and I will see you on Monday at 9 am. Mrs. X"

So now you know what I'll be doing today (/have been doing for the last few days). :-)

No comments: