Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Date to shoot for

Well, I now know that I'm waiting for the first week of June for acceptance/rejection letters.  That's only next week.  At least I have a date to shoot for!

I trained an advocate for the legalization for marijuana for the bank last week.  Wonder how THAT'S going to work out.  HR didn't know his stance before hiring.  He's smart enough to do the job...we'll see.

Hmm, also trained some Loan Assistants on a system yesterday that they have to know by a week and a half from now.  Last time the bank tried to take away the old system, an (a?  should be 'an' but it doesn't sound right...) union-esque uprising occurred and much rejoicing resisting was met.  I think it went pretty well yesterday...helps I've done that job before on the mutual-respect front.

And this is where I must admit I am procrastinating about getting ready for work!

To the shower and to the bank- ho!  Read that however ya want with whatever emphasis, lol.

No comments: