Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Back and Almost Finals Again

Back - I swung my backpack around and under some stairs.  Small strain from bad body mechanics, is all.  A little less pain today, and probably better tomorrow.
Hurts right over my mid-to-low ribs on my Right back. 

Studying now for an EXAM tomorrow, can you believe that?  They are making our last clinical day for this semester a 1/2 day and then giving an exam.  Pooh.
So I still have all the night-before planning at the hospital and the diagrams to draw (CONCEPT MAP) before being there tomorrow, and a test! Thank God it turns out I am very, very good at concept mapping. 

Oh, well, that's just this program  And I seem to adapt pretty well to whatever they throw.  For the next 3-4 days, it will be all about finals.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: