Wednesday, October 20, 2010

email to Mom

I went and saw the Nurse Pract at the Student Clinic on Monday.  She agreed with me that it was either a virus or allergies and wrote me a script for Zyrtec (which I already had OTC) and Sudafed (in case I had trouble getting it.)

Really, I went to see her so I could stay home!  I felt too bad to be in class, but you have to have a REALLY good reason. :)

I have been taking lots of Vit D and using my Nasopure (nose irrigation), and I bounced right back.  I'm still blowing gross stuff out and I don't SOUND great, but I feel fine.

I got to start my Mental Health rotation today, and it went really well!  I just felt like I was doing ministry work with the Bus Ministry, or half of the folks that used to come to church, LOL.  No problems at all with that.  Woot for Group Therapy, Pizza, and Uno!

There's a LOT of money in Psych Nursing...who knows?  I get two more 8 hour days to see if I really like it or not.  Then on to Community Health!  Which will be the Health Dept and the Church Health Center and places like that.  I'm REALLY excited about that one!

No comments: